Department of Computer and Communication Engineering
College of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Information Systems Laboratory
- Ohyun Jo (S4-1 / 306 / 043-261-2328)
- LAB : Information Systems Laboratory
- `05 Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Electrical Engineering, BS
- `07 Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Electrical Engineering, MS
- `11 Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Electrical Engineering, Ph.D
- `11.4~`16.2 Samsung Electronics Digital Media & Communications Research Center, Future Communications Team
- `16.3~`17.7 Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI), Mobile IoT Laboratory
- `17.8~`18.2 Korea Military Academy (Korea-equivalent West Point), Assistant professor (tenured)
- `18.3~present Chungbuk National University, Department of Computer Science, Assistant professor
- Machine learning-based wireless network and applications
- Future wireless communications systems (5G & 6G, future Wi-Fi)
- LPWA access enabling Internet of Things
- Software-Defined 5G
- Tactical communications and networks
- Underwater IoT networking
- Embedded system design and implementation
- Development of Software-Defined Cell/Beam Search for Beyond 5G, Ministry of Science and Technology Information and Communication, 2018~2023
- Environmentally Learning Network Optimization for Intelligent Internet of Things, National Research Foundation, 2018~2021.
- Optimization of Intelligent Distributed Control Network for IoT, Chungbuk National University, 2020.
- Development of Distributed Underwater Monitoring & Control Networks, Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries, 2018~2022.
- Research of Airborne Networking Technologies for Future Tactical Networks, Agency for Defense Development, 2020.
- Research and Development of Future Networking and ICT Technologies for Smart City, Samyang Construction Co, 2019~2020.
- Research grant for university research institute, National Research Foundation, 2020~2029.
- Grand ICT research center, 2020~2028.
Honors and Awards
- Magna Cum Laude, 2005, KAIST
- Annual best graduate student award, 2009, KAIST
- Outstanding graduate student research fellowship, 2010, Korea Government
- Major R&D Achievement Award, 2013, Samsung Electronics
- Samsung Annual Award Gold Prize, 2014, Samsung Electronics
- Most Creative Researcher of the Year Award, 2014, Samsung Electronics
- Best Improvement of Organization Culture Award, 2014, Samsung Electronics
- Outstanding Mentoring Award, 2015, Samsung Electronics
- Prof. Lab : #323- Building S4-1
Tel : +82-43-261-2328, Email : email@example.com
- Graduate School Lab : #306- Building S4-1