Department of Control and Robot Engineering
College of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Robotics Laboratory [Prof. Tae Hyung Park]
- Tae-Hyoung Park (E10-313 / 043-261-3240)
- Lab : Robotics Lab / http://robotics.chungbuk.ac.kr/
- Major : Robotics
- Ph.D. Degree: Doctor of Engineering, Seoul National University, 1994
- Work Experience :1994~1997 Samsung Techwin Co., Ltd. Precision Equipment Institute Senior Researcher
2000~2001 Visiting Professor, University of Toronto
1997.3~present Professor of Electronic Engineering, Chungbuk National University
- Research Areas : Robotics
- Industrial Robot System
- Factory Automation Software
- Machine Vision & Intelligent Software
Major Research Projects
- Machine vision system of electronic components for defect tests
- Development of control algorithm for mobile industrial robot
- Development of location recognition device for indoor autonomous robot
- Development of software for PCB optical inspection
- Development of software for route optimization of chip mounter
- Development of robot and automation equipment such as semiconductor equipment, etc.
- Development of embedded software such as Smart phones, etc.
- Development of intelligent software such as image processing, etc.
Current Status of Graduates
- Conglomerate (R&D) : 18
- Samsung Electronics / Samsung Techwin / Samsung Heavy Industries
- LG Electronics / LG CNS / Hyundai Motor Company etc.
- Mid-sized Firms (R&D) : 12
- Mirae Industry / Mirtec etc.
- Includes 4 of military service exception (in service)
- Startup : 1
- Enter school : 2
- Current students : 8 (as of Oct, 2015)