Department of Control and Robot Engineering
College of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Robust Control Laboratory [Prof. Jin Hoon Kim]
- Jin-Hoon Kim (E10-310 / 043-261-2387)
- Lab : Robust Control Lab.
- Major : Robust Control
- Ph.D. Degree: KAIST Doctor of Engineering , 1993
- Work Experience :1985~1986 Ltd. Shinyoung Electric researcher
1993~1994 Assistant Professor Division of Control and Instrumentation Engineering
1995.3~present Professor Electronic Engineering Chungbuk National University
- Research Areas : Robust Control
What is Robust Control?
- When dynamic properties of controlled system changes within a certain range, it designs a controller that guarantees the performance of designed control system to be reached a high level.
- Applications: Seeker Missiles, Aircraft Automatic Navigation System, Earthquake Resistance Design, etc.
- Design of a controller that guarantees stability and performance of the system with saturating actuator
- Design of a controller that guarantees stability and performance of time delay system
- Design against gale and earthquake for structure
- A study on general system theory, other than particular system.
- Professor Office [E10-#310: firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Robust control Lab. [E10-#302: email@example.com]