Department of Computer and Communication Engineering
College of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Software Engineering Laboratory [Professor Jang-Eui Hong]
- Jang Eui Hong (E8-10 / 201 / 043-261-2261)
- LAB: Software Engineering
- Ph.D., KAIST
- Agency for Defense Development, Solutionlink Consulting Co.
- A number of Patents, Paper and Software
- Chungbuk National University(2004 ~ present)
- Research areas
- Technology of Software Design, Technology of Quality Improvements, Technology of Low-power Software Development, Testing Technology of Embedded Software, Technology of Safety Improvement, etc.
- Research Status
- Design of Low-power Smartphone Software and Development Technology (MEST, 2014-2017)
- Study of SE Engineering Technology in Development of Fundamental Technology for System Software (MSIP, 2014-2019)
- SW design technology, quality enhancement technology, Development of low-power SW technology
- Testing technology of embedded software, Safety enhancement technology etc.
Major Research Project & Status of Lab
- Low power smartphone SW design and Development technology[Ministry of Education ,2014-2017]
- A study on system software source technology development SE engineering technology[Ministry of Science, 2014-2019]
- Members of lab: Ph.D.(2), A combined master's and doctorate program(1), Master(3)
Career after Graduation
- IT solutions enterprises, Company annex research institutes, SW Consulting companies, Government agencies etc.
Major activity of Lab
- Sharing various and whimsical ideas and technical discussion through regular demanded seminar
- Performing alliance projects with another universities & actively participating in domestic and international academic events
- Holding vision conference of lab twice a year [Summer, Winter]
The Characteristics of Lab
- Research development activities centered mainly on development of their own capabilities
- Derivation of approach for easy research, utilizing the wealth of existing research outcomes
Contact & Homepage
- Room #201, (E8-10) building 5 of engineering, Lab: Room #204[263-2261], http://selab.cbnu.ac.kr