Department of Computer and Communication Engineering
College of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Database & Bioinformatics Lab [Prof. Keun Ho Ryu]
- Keun Ho Ryu (S1-4 / 224 / 043-261-2254)
- LAB: Database, Bioinformatics
- Ph.D., Yonsei University
- ETRI researcher
- Chungbuk National University(1986 ~ present)
- Have been writing more than 40 SCI research paper
- Research Areas
- Database, Data mining, Bioinformatics, Biomedical/li>
- Support all researchers with tuition, boarding and living expenses
- Everyone does their bit
- Warm atmosphere
- 85 Ph.Ds and 200 masters get a jobs after graduation as follow.
- About 30 graduates work at domestic and overseas universities as a professor. (Chungbuk, Jeonbuk, Kunsan, Sudan, Vietnam, Chinese universities)
- About 20 graduates works at government funded organizations, such as KT, ETRI, etc.
- About 20 graduates work at national organizations, such as CDC, BOK, etc.
- Other 200 graduates work for enterprises and run a business.
- Perform research projects of 300~500 million won and publish approximately 30 papers [SCI 5~10] every year.
- Database, Data Mining, Bioinformatics, Biomedical
- Find “Keun Ho Ryu” on Google
- Check our website: about 2013-2014 overseas study, international conference, ect.
- We support everything you need, but a degree of support will be commensurate with your ability
- #201, S1-4, #307and310, S21 [43 bldg.]
- Winter workshop
- Overseas Study
- ISMB International Conference
- FITAT International Conference