School of Electrical Engineering
College of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Digital Signal Processing
- Hyeon Deok Bae (E8-3 / 459 / 043-261-2474)
- LAB: Digital Signal Processing
- Seoul National Univ., Ph.D.
- Vice President of IEIE(2007)
- Current Research Areas: Adaptive Signal Processing, Signal Processing for Power Quality.
- Korea Industrial Technology Foundation, Human Resource Training Project for Regional Innovation, Development of defect inspection device for TFT-LCD Polarizer film, July 2004 ~ June 2007
- Ministry of Commerce Industry and Energy, Regional Industrial Technology Development Program, Development of Software-based Hearing Diagnostic Devices Technology, April 2005 ~ March 2007
- Korea Research Foundation, Time-Varying Frequency Power system using Subband adaptive filtering and detection and tracking of Harmonic